Wednesday, December 8, 2010

25 Days of Christmas - Day #8

Today was homemade gift day...or at least a start to it. We (Camden, Alison and myself) spent the entire day at home today - which is a rare thing around here. We didn't leave the house until 6:15 tonight and that was only because I had choir practice...otherwise we would have stayed in our pajamas all day long.

Since we were at home all day, I managed to do some laundry (which is a good thing...I was going to have to wear my bathing suit as underwear if I didn't get some done today) and we were able to get started on some of our handmade gifts. Camden especially loved the fruit loop sprinkle gift he'll be giving to a few of his friends. From the sorting, to the hammering to the filling of the jars, he was pretty much engaged in it all.


 
Sometime this week or next I'll have to find time to do the other homemade gifts. The ones that Camden didn't want to help me with today because he said they weren't as cool...I think it was because they didn't involve hammering. :o)

No comments: