Friday, December 17, 2010

25 Days of Christmas - Day #17

Tonight was another "Christmas Lights" night. Ryan was able to go with us this time and we decided to make an event of it. 

After changing into our pjs (yes, even me and Ryan) we loaded the CD player with Christmas music and set out in search of some festive yard decor. We enjoyed a "picnic" dinner from McDonald's as we drove around and saw everything from the simplistically beautiful to the excessively obnoxious. We passed by one house that had a real Santa sitting on a sleigh in their front yard - and yes, I got my pajammed butt out of the car so that my child could tell yet another Santa that he wants a train set for Christmas...only this time he also added that the train set should have a bridge. All I know is that it's a good thing there aren't that many more days left until Santa comes...otherwise his elves might not have time to honor these specific requests. :o)

This isn't part of the 25 Days, but I would also like to share an email that Camden got from Santa earlier this week. You can watch it by clicking the link below:


It takes about 30 seconds to load, but it's worth the wait. I only wish you could watch Camden watch the video...it's way better than watching the video itself.

No comments: