Wednesday, December 15, 2010

25 Days of Christmas - Day #15

This morning we got a jump on our activity for day #15 of our 25 Days of Christmas. I was kind of at a loss on what to do today - I had planned for today to be our "take toys to those in need day" but we (and by we I mean Camden) woke up this morning and it quickly became apparent that he was in need of a low key day at home. Luckily my pal Kristina mentioned making these with her daughter so we jumped at the chance to stay in our jammies and eat pancakes!

Yummy! Snowman Pancakes!!!

Alison loved them too!!!

Later today we'll spend some time going through the toys and deciding what to donate...but we'll take them on Friday when hopefully we are in a much more "it's safe to take me out in public" kind of mood. :o)

No comments: