Friday, August 29, 2008

My first...

So I think my mom started this blog so that she could share things about me with our friends and family - especially those in NC and NE that aren't around all the time. I think her intentions were and are to share a lot of my firsts...you know, first words, first steps, first day of school, etc.

Well tonight I had a first that I felt like you all should know about...my first trip to Krispy Kreme!!! It really was torture being there and smelling those wonderful doughnuts being made and not being able to eat one. I tried persuading mom by telling her that since the "hot now" sign was on they would melt in my mouth and I didn't really need teeth to eat them, but she wasn't buying it. I think she just didn't want to share her doughnut with me...

I did manage to wear the famous hat and I must say, I make it look good...











I really tried for that doughnut...it was just out of reach. Mom kept dangling it in my face but I just don't have that hand eye coordination thing down to a science quite yet...


I did manage to get my hands on those wonderful toys mom always brings when we go out...I think she calls them feet...they are great fun!!!





I did manage to get my hands on daddy's coffee though, and it was fabulous...if I'd only been washing down that doughnut!!!

No comments: