Monday, August 11, 2008

We were just hanging out on the sofa today after a long day yesterday in the ER. Mommy was feeling a little out of sorts but after a good night's sleep (thank you modern medicine) and a few smiles from me this morning, she's feeling much better.

She keeps taking videos of me with her phone when she thinks I'm not aware. She tries with the video camera but evidently I like being videoed and having my picture made even less than she does. She did manage to get this one of me today and, even more remarkably, actually got around to sharing it with you. It's not the best quality b/c she got it with her phone...but I just wanted to say hi!

And I know it's not polite to talk with your mouth full...but those fingers just taste so darn good!!!

Just a quick hello from Mandy Foster on Vimeo.

Am I cute or what?

No comments: