Monday, August 4, 2008

You have to see this...

Last night I was going through some pictures on my camera so I could send some to NC for Oma and Granna and I thought I would share these two with all of you...

Since Camden's arrival, we've been taking his picture each month next to Ryan's old Pound Puppy, Freckie. I thought it would be nice to have a "sentimental measuring stick" next to him in each of the pictures. I've planned to take a picture each month until at least his one year mark (but maybe until he's two) and then catalog them all in his scrapbook. I thought it would be neat to go back and see the monthly progression of his growth and development.

Little did I know that the growth between months 2 and 3 would be quite so dramatic. Take a look...

Camden at 2 Months:
















Camden at 3 months:




















My friend Judy didn't see him very much between these two shots because of all of the moving to TX and traveling to NC so when she saw him at three months, she thought I had picked up the wrong baby sometime while I was in NC and brought a completely different kid back to Dallas.

But I'm sure he's mine...he's already sporting an attitude like the one I know I had when I was a kid...I've heard the stories over and over. Most of the time he's a perfect angel - sweet like I'm sure his daddy was when he was a kid - but he has his moments and I can't even get upset with him because I know he comes by it honest. =)

I just thought I'd share the pictures from when he was 2 months old and he was below the 3rd percentile for his weight and height. Now he's over 14 pounds and all the way up to the 30th for weight and 50th for height - it's true...things really are bigger in Texas!!!

No comments: