Saturday, September 13, 2008

We are family...I've got all my COUSINS with me!

Since this one is about Jay too, I thought it would be appropriate to use Jen's "song lyrics as post title" idea for the post - with a little necessary adaptation, of course... =)

Camden and I (Mandy) left Dallas on the 3rd for a 10 day trip to NC. On Sunday of last week, Camden was able to celebrate his first Grandparent's Day with his Oma and Papa and his Granna Jane.

We also wanted to see Uncle Derek, Aunt Jen and Cousin Jay but the trip from Elkin to Raleigh was just a little too far... Lucky for us, Uncle Matt and Auntie Anne live halfway between in Greensboro and we were able to meet there - along with Cousin Jay's other grandma, LaLa (Laura). It was a wonderful afternoon spent by most playing a fun game called "pass the baby" while Jen and I were able to get some rest for our aching arms and have some meaningful, uninterrupted, adult and way overdue SILIL (sister-in-law-in-law) conversation.

As time to leave neared, we decided to get the boys together for a little impromptu photo shoot. I just wanted to share a couple of those with you...


Jay isn't usually interested in his own pacifier...but he sure was into in Camden's! Lucky for us, Camden doesn't mind sharing. Let's just hope it stays that way when it's time to share toys!!!




Quite possibly the most adorable picture of cousins ever! I just keep hearing that song from Toy Story, "You've Got a Friend in Me" over and over in my head when I look at this picture!




I'm pretty certain that just before I snapped this picture, they were just scheming about all they plan to get into during our beach trip coming up next month!!! We can't wait!!!

No comments: