Monday, September 22, 2008

You're never too young...or too old...

Camden and I spent the morning at the Boston Children's Museum. Camden enjoyed it a lot more than I thought he would - I feared it would be a little too "old" for him, but the temperature is only 59 here today so we were looking for something to do indoors. I was pleasantly surprised with the museum. There were several "exhibits" that catered to the "younger crowd" and he really got into a few things. Besides, I loved playing in the bubble room just about as much as he enjoyed seeing all those bubbles. Here are a few pictures from our day...unfortunately, I am not talented enough to make the bubbles and take pictures at the same time, but there are shots from some other exhibits we enjoyed.

We're still in Boston, so the post with all the info about this exciting journey will come later. I just had a spare moment while Ryan's at a conference session and Camden naps to post these...

Enjoy!!!






On our way in to have some fun!!!










Camden enjoying a pinwheel at
the wind station.










Playing with a puzzle...he's really good at getting the pieces out of the puzzle, but he wanted to put them in his mouth, not back in the puzzle! :o)







Tummy time on the "city map"

No comments: