Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Visit with Granna

The day after Oma left, Granna arrived - my child is going to be sooooo spoiled. I've already mentioned our trip to Mt. Rushmore so you know Granna was on cork duty - and did a great job with it, I must say.

Once we got back from Mt. Rushmore, we spent the remainder of the week just hanging out around the house. Millie got a new "baby" from Granna and we sent shopping at Babies R Us where Granna just couldn't resist getting Camden some new clothes.

We had a great week traveling and just hanging out. After a week here and also hearing about all of the time Granna has spent with her other new grandson, Jay, I have a feeling that retirement can't some soon enough for her. I also have a feeling that traveling is part of her retirement plan...she's going to wear a path between Raleigh and Dallas for sure!!!

No comments: