Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Visit from Oma


My Oma came to visit last week so I just thought I would post a couple of pictures from her trip to Omaha.

We had a great time. We slept every day until noon and then we usually just hung out here at the house or went out to eat...well, mom and Oma went to eat...I just watched and waited for my turn.

One afternoon we went grocery shopping. My mom seems to want pictures of every time I do something for the first time...and since pretty much everything I do is for the first time, there have been lots of pictures taken of me. Here's one of us at the grocery store. Oma decided I should have my picture taken with some vegetarian soup...she said she's starting early on me. =)

















We also went for walks around the neighborhood with Millie on the days it was nice outside. A couple of days it rained and was cold, so we just stayed in the house and spent some quality time together.

I am glad that we spent a lot of quality time in my first house, since we'll be moving out of it soon. Mom and Dad put the house on the market a couple of weeks ago and had an offer on it only 8 days later! Now that all of the details of the sale have been worked out and there are only a couple of loose ends to tie up, it looks like they are going to close on the sale on June 6th and we'll head to Dallas.

Lots of things will be changing and going on for the Foster Family over the next 6 weeks or so, so check back again soon for more updates!!!

No comments: