Sunday, March 30, 2008

Sleepless in Seattle

But not in Omaha...

I don't want to jinx ourselves or count our chickens before they hatch, but we survived the first night home with great success. Don't get me wrong, it's not easy getting up out of my nice warm bed through the night to feed and change our new addition, but the demands of our little one are like clockwork and that made it much easier on his mommy and daddy. Right now he's on the "every three and a half hours" schedule and I am thrilled about that. Between his routine and help from his amazing daddy, mommy woke up this morning a lot more rested than she anticipated she would.

I know he's still in the "sleeping" stage and that eventually he'll get a little more energized, but I am going to enjoy this while it lasts...

On tap for Camden today:
1. eating
2. sleeping
3. diaper changes

On tap for mommy and daddy
1. naps

No comments: