Saturday, March 29, 2008

Hello World


I was going to post our big news, but someone else made me let him do it...

Hi - this is Camden Matthew Foster and I just wanted to introduce myself to all of you. I know you have been waiting, some more patiently than others, for my arrival and now the waiting is over. I came into this world on Thursday night at 6:25 p.m. (central time) weighing 7 pounds, 10 ounces and I was 21 inches long. All of the nurses seem to think I have my momma's eyes, but the rest of me I owe to my daddy's dashing good looks.

We came home from the hospital today and I got to meet my big (four legged) sister Millie who was quite excited about my arrival. She seems to be mellowing out a little now...but if I want to see her get out of sorts, all I have to do is crank up my lungs and cry a little and she'll come running and whining to see what's wrong. I think I will have her wrapped around my finger (just like I do my momma and daddy) before too long.

I am having lots of fun and doing a great job getting adjusted to this new world and my mom and dad are having fun learning to do a very difficult job with very minimal sleep. I will keep them on their toes and keep you informed about how life is going for me. Take care - I can't wait to meet you soon!!!

So there you go...that's our big news...we'll keep you updated on how life with baby is going. We appreciate your thoughts and prayers...your phone calls and emails...and your words of encouragement over the last few days and weeks. We love you all!!!

No comments: