Tuesday, November 25, 2008

A Tribute To A Wonderful Mother

This being my first blog post, I thought I would devote it to a very important topic: what a great mother Mandy is to our son. You'll have to indulge me and let me brag about my wife a little. I had always thought she would be a great mom; she's funny and silly and very compassionate. She's also very patient. I've never seen her lose her cool, even when Camden is at his fussiest. She's flown by herself with him several times and she's had 3 hour layovers in Chicago and Denver. She's always well prepared for these trips, with toys and books packed to keep Camden occupied. She and Camden breeze through airport security better than most business travelers. She keeps this blog updated and uploads pictures to CVS, so that our parents in NC can pick them up at the store. She takes him to all of his doctor's appointments and has gotten him on a nap and eating schedule. I could go on and on, but I think you get the picture.

Camden and I are both very fortunate to have such a wonderful woman as a wife and mother. Mandy, we both love you very much and are very proud of you.

Ryan and Camden

No comments: