Sunday, November 2, 2008

Little Man

I just wanted to share a couple of pics of the most adorable kid on the planet. I know, I know...all my mommy friends just took the defensive knowing that their kid is more adorable...but you have to check out these pics before you make your final decision. :o)

We joined a church here in Dallas today and since we knew that we'd be presented for membership to the church body, we made sure to dress in our Sunday finest this morning. I don't know why we even try anymore...Ryan and I could have been wearing potato sacks as we stood up there today...with a kid this cute, no one even noticed us. And I can guarantee everyone will be asking us our names again for weeks to come, but everyone knows Camden for sure. Wait, they won't need to know our names...we're just "Camden's mom and dad"...we don't have names anymore! :o)

Our Little Man...


















No comments: