Monday, July 21, 2008

Long Awaited Pictures and More...

Several of you have asked for pictures...here's a link to a Picasa Album that has some photos from our trip home to NC earlier this summer and some miscellaneous shots from around Dallas.

Click here for pictures - then just click on "slideshow" to see all of the pictures with their captions.

In other news for the Foster's, we've made and had accepted an offer on a house and now we're just waiting on the inspection, the paperwork, and the closing date.

We hadn't really planned to move again so soon, but we found an area that we love (great schools, great location, etc.) and a great house at a great price so we couldn't pass it up. After being in a house with a yard for nearly two years, I really missed having that space for Millie and the stairs involved with this townhouse were just about to kill me. There have been several days where I wore my arms out at Jazzersice - totally forgetting that I had to carry Camden upstairs when I got home. Twice I even had to take him out of his carrier because I just couldn't carry them both at the same time. So forget all that stuff I said about the great price, location, etc...we're buying a house because I have no upper body strength. =)

Ryan's just plugging away at his job. His Texas license came at the end of last week so his work load just grew exponentially but he's loving every part of it so far so we can't complain.

Camden and I have been keeping busy with Jazzercise, house hunting, and a little shopping here and there. Other than that, we just kinda hang out and make googly eyes at each other. I make sure I do all the things you're "supposed" to do - give him tummy time, interact with him, etc. I try reading to him but he's far more interested in how the books taste than what the stories are about.

Other than that, there's not a lot going on. Just check back later and I'm sure we'll have updates on the house stuff.

No comments: