Monday, February 22, 2010

Getting Ready for Baby

So my mom was in town the past 5 days and I've (along with some major assistance from Ryan) worked my @$$ off to get the nursery put together. How'd that turn out, you ask? Well, the room is painted (rejuvenate green and tuti fruiti pink) and the new blinds are up...but the crib is in pieces and the changing table is still on order. I'm not stressing...I've got 45 days left to get it all done - unless of course she decides to show up early like Camden did...in which case, I'm down to 34 days. :o) Still, plenty of time to get it all accomplished, right?

The main reason for my posting today is to share a picture with you of Camden. The other (more way fun) thing that we did while mom was here was to get our maternity photo session checked off the infamous "to do" list. Debbie Anderson of Polka Dot Cottage Photography took our pics by the canals at the Omni Mandalay in Las Colinas. She's still working on getting them all posted to her gallery, but she sent me this one and I just had to share it with you. I know I am biased, but this kid is ridiculously adorable...must've gotten that attribute from his daddy.

Once she's gotten them all done and we've placed and received our order, I'll have a whole CD full that I can post and share with you. Debbie will also do the newborn session in April once Alison's arrived (before she's 2 weeks old) so there'll be more on the way after the big day. We'll keep you posted...but for now, there's a storage unit assembly job calling my name!!!

No comments: