Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Here's Your Sign

So I've been using some sign language with Camden since he was about six months old. At first, he just kinda stared at me like I was crazy. When he was about nine months old he finally figured out the sign for "more" and trust me, when it comes to Cheerios, he has that one down like a champ.

He's recently added "dog" to his list since I do the sign for it every time I try to explain that he can't play in Millie's water bowl because that belongs to the "dog" (pat leg repeatedly). On rare occasion he'll say please and we're now working a little more diligently on thank you.

We've been using ASL signs but now we have a new one from the CMF sign language dictionary. This is the sign for "oh my gosh I love to eat food"... enjoy!


Excited About Eating from Mandy Jo on Vimeo.

No comments: